- Quality First
- Responsibility At Work
- Work in a scientific and disciplined manner.
- Continuously improve the quality
- The Value of engineers reflected in the quality of work
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND GROWTH
- Do not repeat the same mistake
- Plan-Do-Check-Action (PDCA)
- None stop Improving productivity when doing repeated tasks
- Enhance the ability to work independently
- Share knowledge, experience in work
- Always ask "Why?"
- Get the root cause of problem
- Learn from Failure will lead to Success
- Learn from others’ mistakes and experience
- Listening well and seek to understand before reacting
- Asking is a shame for a moment, not asking is an everlasting shame.
- Taking initiative in reporting the work situation.
- Actively sharing the necessary information.
- Candid and timely feedback to colleagues.
ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE
- Respect each other
- Actively help other members
- Positively share information
- Take responsibly
- Build, contribute to the organization